Sunday, May 2, 2010

Niki Chow considers learning from "Ronald-Ah Sa" hiding marriage

Yesterday Niki Chow attended the Sesame Street musical promotional event and when speaking of her childhood wish, she said: "I really wanted to be a Vet when I was young and be able to enter the entertainment circle. My life goal is to get marry and have kids, I feel that being a mother is really mighty. In the future after marriage, I still do wanna continue with my work. For now, just let fate lead the way."

Niki felt that marriage is personal, she would consider being like Ronald and Charlene, secret marriage. Niki said: "In the future when I get marry, I won't announce it to the public, hiding it has its benefits. Or maybe I'll be like Lisa S. announcing it after the fact. Lately there's been many celeberities who I can learn from. When it's my turn, I'll decide then."

Source: Mingpao
Translated by: aZnangel @ AsianEU

0 comments:

Post a Comment