Sunday, May 2, 2010

Gillian Chung purchases HK$27 million flat; Joey Yung purchases the unit above

Gillian Chung really knows what to do, even when buying properties she buys from her boss Albert Yeung's EEG estates. Yesterday, Ah Gil appeared in the Wan Chai luxurious flat to sign the contract to purchase a 1700 square feet ocean view unit. It was said that Ah Gil had a discount given by her boss Albert, the final price was over HK$27 million. In other words, even if Ah Gil does a 3% down payment, she still has to come up with HK$800,000. Just a year since her comeback and she's already promoted to a homeowner, Ah Gil should change her name to "Wealthy Lady".

On the day Ah Gil went to sign the housing contract, she attracted a large group of reporters to interview her. She did not mind announcing that she's buying a new property. Asked if she got it for HK$27 million? Ah Gil said: "I don't know how much the price is, not very good with numbers. I just know that I have to fork out a huge sum of money for the down payment, but EEG gave me a 10% discount and my boss gave me an additional 2% employee's discount." Asked how many properties is she currently holding? She did not respond directly, she only revealed that besides properties, she also purchased a 2,000 square feet storage space.

It was rumored that within the last year of her comeback, Ah Gil had already earned HK$10 million, Ah Gil said: "How much is 10 million? I'm buying this unit for my mother and I still have to slowly pay it off. I hope I'll find enough clothing sponsors." She's taking advantage of mother's day to give this new property to her mom. Looks like she's investing a lot this mother's day.

Manager Mani Fok exposed that Joey Yung also brought a unit and is on the same building as Ah Gil's unit. Joey's unit is right above Ah Gil's. Ah Gil smiled: "It's more convenient for us to chat!" As to the rumors that her Twins partner Charlene Choi is not willing to renew her contract with EEG, Ah Gil said: "I don't know. Our contract is the same, not expired yet. If we renew our contract in the future, we have to decide ourselves. No matter what, we are friends."

Source: Mingpao
Translated by: aZnangel @ AsianEU

0 comments:

Post a Comment