Monday, May 24, 2010

Ekin Cheng plans for marriage with Yoyo Mung, but no plans for children

Since September 2006 when Yoyo Mung and Ekin Cheng were spotted playing badminton together, the "Mung-Mean("face") Love" started. Ever since, Ekin had always maintained their relationship low-key. Yesterday, Ekin accepted "Mingpao Weekly" interview and happily opened his heart to talk about the topic of relationships, even about marriage. He says: "Before I felt that I won't get married, but now I really want to. Thinking should I really do it?"

Ekin admits that he sees Yoyo as his marriage partner: "Everyone knows that I have dated several times.... each time I would think of my partner as someone who I didn't choose wrongly." Asked if Ekin has plans for marriage? He said: "Some things we have to take it slowly! (Like what?) Many things, sometimes personal, sometimes work related. I want to first focus on those things."

About the marriage age, he does not have a specific age, but does know that he won't be having kids. "I have never thought about having kids! Not that I have financial difficulties, but I don't want my child to deal with the atmosphere and the stress in society. (Does your girlfriend think the same?) I believe that she has the same idea as me."

Asked about his ideal marriage, would it be like good friend Charlene Choi's secret marriage and no announcement? He said: "I feel that marriage is something really personal. Ah Sa's way of handling it is not an issue, marriage is her business. You can criticize her in terms of work, but you have no right to criticize if she's married or not. For me, I don't mind, I could announce it."

Source: Mingpao Weekly Issue #2167 | Scans by: TVBChannel.com
Translated by: aZnangel @ AsianEU

0 comments:

Post a Comment