Sunday, May 30, 2010

Ella Koon oddly becomes a wife

Ella Koon went back and forth attending two events, it was rumored that she and her doctor boyfriend are married. Ella denied: "I didn't get married, it's just this one person on the discussion forums that said: 'My old classmate Ella Koon got married' and that got me on the headlines. I have to clarify that I am not married and I have explained this issue to my boyfriend. If I do get marry, I will announce it." She said that her boyfriend has not proposed to her yet: "Marriage is something far in the future. I feel that for a proposal, must kneel to me with roses, candle light dinner and diamond ring. However, these 4 things have not happened at the same time before." Denise Ho who was also at the event reveals that she'll be going to Taiwan and Mainland for the next two months to promote for her Mandarin album. Earlier she went to Taiwan and asked for advice from the local musicians: "I don't want to use the Hong Kong star style, I hope to do more live shows."

Source: Oriental Daily
Translated by: aZnangel @ AsianEU

0 comments:

Post a Comment