Monday, May 24, 2010

Joey Yung won't object her mother to meet opposite sex friends

Joey Yung and Nina Paw attended the "Capacity Building Mileage Programme" launching ceremony by the Hong Kong Open University yesterday. Joey was on stage talking about learning, she said "My mother is the most important person in my life. She has been my driving force. They say you are never too old to learn, I do encourage my mother to learn. She is old now, well not too old (the audience laughed), more or less.... anyway, my mother has "computer phobia", therefore, I hope she can learn how to surf the internet, so that she can watch some of my news.

Joey was aksed if she would encourage her mother to meet friends with the opposite sex, Joey said "I won't encourage her, but I won't object either. I always ask her to go out and make friends, people who don't know me think that I have autism." The reporter asked her if she would go out purposely to meet other guys, Joey laughed and said "I am very lazy, I wouldn't move even if you kick me.." Talking about Charlene's grandfather who is very ill in hospital, Joey responded "I have sent her a text message. I hear her granddad is over 100 years old. I will pray for him."

Source: MingPao/Takungpao
Translator: R.E.D @ http://www.asianvn.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment