Monday, May 31, 2010

Amigo Chui's comeback


Amigo Chui appeared as a host for an opening ceremony of a jewellery outlet yesterday. He expressed that he was not too nervous this time. When asked about the payment, he said, "No problem, I'm quite satisfied."


Still in contact with Steven Chan


Amigo expressed that this is his first job after his "coming back", he said, " This time I'm making a comeback as a new me. During the weekend, I will host a charity music event. (Did cable TV arrange any jobs for you?) Not yet, they will contact me if there is any arrangement. (Are you nervous?) I'm not, I also need time to get used to it. ( You are from Steven Chan's side, are you afraid of less chances at cable TV?) I'm making a comeback as a new me this time, I never think that much. I'll just work when there's work for me, prepare myself, hopefully people will have a different perception of me. He admitted that he still contacts Steven Chan, and was asked if Steven gave him any opinions, he said, "He was the mentor of my life, I'll be more sincere as I'm a beginner now."


Speaking about MC Jin who took over Amigo in hosting for Jade Solid Gold, he praised MC Jin for doing a great job. Amigo was asked if he is confident that he could host for the program again, " Don't say like that, I would want to work with him."


Translator: Eujean Lee @ TVB News World

0 comments:

Post a Comment