Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Michael Tao says young girls won't like old men: denies to rumors of new love interest

The Michael Tao and Sonjia Kwok rumors have ended a while ago, but yesterday a magazine reported that Michael recently fell for a young "delicate version of Sonjia" named Volina. It was discovered that they often play pool together and face-to-face photos of the two were published on the magazine. It was also said that Michael's girlfriends are getting younger and younger.

Yesterday Michael responded to the rumors calmly: "I know about the magazine report and I'm a little upset, but I feel helpless. First, I am 100% positive that I do not know this girl and the photo may be taken from some event. For me to remember when the photo was taken is difficult because there are many times where fans request for a group photo and then upload it online. The media then can easily find it." Asked if this affects his chances of getting back together with his ex-wife? Michael said: "From beginning to end, I have never said we will get back together, it's just what everyone says. These things are hard to say, we are adults and will handle situations with a mature attitude." He strongly stressed that he usually plays pool with males, it is rare that he plays with a female. Since he's just doing what he can, he usually accepts all group photo requests.

As to dragging Sonjia Kwok into the picture again, Michael said: "It's not a positive report, of course I am unhappy, but I already old and have that experience, I completely understand the rules of the game. When revealing an artist's name, should respect that person as well as yourself. If someone is close to 50 dates a 20 year old, then I think that is pretty funny." Speaking of his love life, Michael expressed that although he is still single, he's still very satisfied and is currently focused on his work. Also he does try to spend more time with his mother, he said: "My mom is already 80+ years old, she's recently having some trouble with her eye sight, fortunately she's still healthy."

Yesterday information about Volina was found through an online search. On her website, she wrote that her Chinese name is (Lee San San) and is born on September 28, 1989. She's currently studying design at an university. Her views on relationships are: "I already experienced so many ups and downs, I just want to take a break now". On the website, she also has many close up photos, some resemble model Lynn and Mainland actress Fan Bing Bing.

Source: Mingpao, Singtao (image)
Translated by: aZnangel @ AsianEU

0 comments:

Post a Comment