Thursday, May 27, 2010

Raymond Lam talks about Tavia Yeung not Linda Chung

Raymond Lam, Ella Koon, Vincy Chan and Ken Hung were recording for "JSG" the night before. Raymond's "We Are Fine" was the winning song of the night. Besides performing the winning song, he also performed the theme song to his current series "Until You Can't Find Me", clearly promoting for his concert in July.

Raymond said: "I hope my new album will release before the concert. I already personally have a lot of love songs, so there should be 1 fast song. Next month I'm going to start my hardcore training for the concert. (Will show muscles at the concert?) Of course, after all I am a guy. However, before the hardcore training, I will take some time to relax, just eat whatever I want. (Will you give a free ticket to rumored girlfriend Linda Chung?) I will give out tickets to colleagues. But we should be talking about my partner in the new series, next time when I have a new series with Linda then can talk about her."

Ella Koon's new song "Coral Island" has been quite a hit, she felt very satisfied: "I'm so happy, thanks to all the DJs who aired my song. One time when I was at home showering, I heard my song on the radio, I immediately got emotional and cried because before no matter how much effort I put into my songs, not even 1 of them were played!" Ella also said: "I truly really like music, seeing the support I have from everyone, I feel touched." She said that the public had always focused on her acting and movies, neglecting her music talent.

Source: Mingpao
Translated by: aZnangel @ AsianEU

0 comments:

Post a Comment