Sunday, May 23, 2010

Charlene Choi is in hospital by the bedside of her loved one

Charlene Choi (Ah Sa) wrote in her blog at 2:30am yesterday morning that her relative is in hospital. She wrote "Hate the hospital! Hate that smell! Hate the freezing cold light! Hate myself looking at my loved one lying in sick bed and here is nothing I can do about it. I am scared of what lies ahead."

After 20 minutes, Ah Sa wrote another message "The tree wants to keep still, but the wind keeps on blowing. The son wants to take care of the parents, but they are not there anymore! I regret not having to say "I love you" to my loved one everyday. I regret not seeing them more often and I regret not to show that I care about them". Ah Sa urges her fans to take action, and start telling their loved ones "I love you."

Miss Sit, spokeperson from the Emperor has confirmed that one of Ah Sa's relative is very ill in hospital. But she refused to disclose who it is. She only emphasised that it is not Ah Sa's parents. She went on to say Ah Sa was told that her relative is very ill in hospital the other day, and she is very upset. The rcompany has arranged for her to stay with her relative in hospital. They have rescheduled her work for the next few days.

Source: MingPao
Translator: R.E.D @ http://www.asianvn.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment