Sunday, June 20, 2010

Sherman Chung's birthday, dad does not have a part


EEG's singer, Sherman Chung attended the " Future Football Stars" event. Her birthday was so happen to be on the same day as Father's day, Sherman, the only daughter expressed that she couldn't celebrate Father's Day with her dad, but she has given a present to her father before this, " Tonight I will have seafood dinner with some friends to celebrate my birthday." (Interested to have a boyfriend?) " I really want too! I want to find a matured guy." She said that her birthday wish is to hope for success in her book in July, she's not afraid of word mistakes, " I'm not a talented person, I only hope that more people would get to know more about me."
Translator: Eujean Lee @ TVB Newsworld

0 comments:

Post a Comment