Friday, June 25, 2010

Jade Kwan's honeymoon to France



Jade Kwan and her husband Yeung Zhang Zhi went to France for 3 months of honeymoon and travel, Jade laughed and said, " My husband and I feel that France is very romantic, I can fulfill my childhood wish, we were as happy as a young couple." The couple shopped like shopaholics, used roughly 6 digit sum of money. Because the two of them does not know how to speak French, she laughed and said, " we tried negotiating when we were shopping, but we didn't succeed, it was like a villager going out to the city."

During the trip, Jade and her husband bumped into swindlers. There was this couple who pretended that they use Euro and asked to change money with them, she said, " They used bodylanguage and pointed at my purse to ask for money, I then pretended that I didn't understand and spoke Cantonese, instead they were afraid and didn't dare to come near me." Jade knows that her husband likes to drink red wine, therefore she specially accompanied her husband to Bordeaux's red winery, she laughed and said, " Enjoying wine in such a romantic place is life's big satisfaction." Jade who earlier revealed that she would work hard to "make babies" during her honeymoon and travel have not revealed whether did she succeed or not.
Translator: Eujean Lee @ TVB Newsworld

0 comments:

Post a Comment