Saturday, June 26, 2010

Jessica Hsuan can't wait to get married and have kids


Jessica Hsuan and Lowell Lo attended an environmental-friendly wedding promotional event yesterday. Jessica Hsuan who is getting closer to marriage is one who supports environmental-friendly wedding. She also said that during the wedding dinner, she would not serve sharkfin, and would use e-wedding card.

Lowell Lo who was also at the event said that the best couple would wait for 5 years, and have children depending on the earth's pollution. Jessica Hsuan said that she cannot wait any longer, she said, " I am no longer young, after marriage I would like to have 1 boy and 1 girl, I need to make full use of the time left. (Have boyfriend proposed?) Not yet, but I am a person who looks forward to have a family life. (Secretly get married?)"I wouldn't make it a big one, but I would inform loved ones and close friends, I also want to have a nature wedding like Daniel Wu and his wife."
Translator: Eujean Lee @ TVB Newsworld

0 comments:

Post a Comment