Thursday, June 24, 2010

Fiona Sit cries when mentioning her mother involved in "Underwear" incident






(Credit: Jaynestars.com, Source: Tom.com)

Recently Fiona Sit was secretly photographed by the paparazzi in her underwear at home. Yesterday, she appeared in public for the first time after the incident. She accepted an ATV interview and appeared to have recovered emotionally. She said that she's already a big girl, letting this incident affect her job is not worth it. She said: "At the time I was feeling unhappy, but I told myself to be strong. Then I needed to let my emotions out, but now I learned how to control it."

However, when speaking of the incident involving her mother, Fiona started to get emotional and cried. She said that what made her most angry is that the Magazine even published photos of her mother. Her mother is a senior and should be respected. Her mother is stronger than her, comforting Fiona back and immediately pulled the curtains in.

Asked if she'll wear more clothing at home from now on? She said: "This about privacy. I already have the curtains. I do not have to announce to the public how much clothing I wear at home." She also expressed her job does not include her life at home, that is not the responsibilities of her job.

Sammi Cheng supports Fiona taking legal action against the magazine? Fiona said that she also hopes to be protected by law, happier for the artist and media. Artists have protection by law, the paparazzi cannot take photos like that either. Fiona reveals that her record company Warner Music officially sent a legal letter to the tabloid magazine [Sunday Magazine].

Source: Mingpao
Translated by: aZnangel @ AsianEU

0 comments:

Post a Comment