Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Joey Yung risks life for beauty




Joey Yung wore a six inches pair of high heels to attend an event, which made her became the "Tall Person", and became the centre of attraction. She admitted that she is sacrificing her "life" for beauty. About affecting childbirth, she said, "I couldn't even find someone yet, even if i die of hunger the sky is not bright yet."
Joey Yung, Yumiko Cheng, Vincy Chan, Sherman Chung, Ken Hung, Jason Chan, and Louis Lai attended the EEG's Jewelry Present <<24>> TV series's press conference. Joey Yung wore Ann Demeulemeester's attire, and matched with Givenchy's 6 inches pair of high heels, the tallest at the scene.
Joey admitted that she wants beauty and forsakes "life", she said, "Don't have to think about 3 to 4 inches, if now I don't look nice, even if I look nice in future there's no more purpose. Have to grab the opportunity to look good as I'm young." About wearing heels too often which would affect child bearing next time, she said, " I already know that next time my legs would have problem." (Child birth!) "Let's talk about that when I really will give birth, I can't even find the right person yet, what can I give birth to? The sky wouldn't turn bright even if I'm hunger to death, I have to look good even if I die." She revealed that appearance is important, gave to wear shades if walking on the streets without make-up on, she said, " This is self-respect, you have to guard yourself when you're not pretty."

Joey said that before she had reached the airport at 7 in the morning to check in, she also wore high heels and walked for quite a distance, she said, "Feels stupid when I think of it, I haven't even clean my eyes in the morning, who is going to see me in the morning?" She was asked if her ex-boyfriend have seen her in "real" person, she said, " How can it be no, at the start I would go to the washroom quietly, slowly, but as time passes by, I can't change my character, if he likes he has to accept my strength and weaknesses."

At the scene, Yumiko was said to have a boyfriend who have shifted into a luxurious place, she did not deny and said, " After shifting in he was quite fortunate, always had to fly abroad." (Getting married?)" Never thought of it, I like to work, even if I get married there must be someone to propose first." ( Guarding boyfriend?) " No need, I don;t have to be afraid, I never plan to have children."

Translator: Eujean Lee @ TVB Newsworld

0 comments:

Post a Comment