Saturday, June 19, 2010

Andy return to Hong Kong from Taiwan with old lover


Yesterday, Andy Hui was at the airport with old lover and walked one after another. However the both of them denied that they arranged to go Taiwan together, and it's just a coincidence. When asked about rumours of chances of reconciling, Andy asked, " Who said that?" ( Old lover cohabiting with Shawn Yue?) "I answered already!" ( Did you both arranged to go Taiwan together?) "We never go together, we just happen to meet there. This time was to find a renown director to help me to film my music MV!" (Were you both on the same flight?) "Yeah!" (You both separated and didn't walk together was it to hide?) " She had alot of luggages, that's why I left first! This time I really went for work."
Translator: Eujean Lee @ TVB Newsworld

0 comments:

Post a Comment