Friday, June 25, 2010

Myolie Wu supports Miss HK "hugging boy" is not considered bad

Yesterday Myolie Wu entered the village for an event, speaking of the recent "hugging boy photos" from several Miss Hong Kong contestants, as their senior Myolie supported them: "I haven't seen the photos, so cannot comment. Actually every young girl have different experiences, everyone has a past, cannot just judge if they are good or bad based on a certain situation. However when the Miss HK competition is over, will have to start being responsible and sacrifice, need to be cautions of your actions. Like me, before I entered the industry, I would go take the taxi to go out to discos, but after entering, I rarely go out to night clubs."

Source: Mingpao
Translated by: aZnangel @ AsianEU

0 comments:

Post a Comment