Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Bernice Liu wants to give birth to 7


Yesterday, Bernice Liu attended an event at a mall, wearing a fitting red dress, exposing career line. But she who has put off some weight, having a shrink on her upper body, she laughed and said, " Really? I don't know how much has it shrinked, I'm learning Wing Chun, they said Wing Chun is a female type of Kung Fu, I thought it's not a very strong form of exercise, but actually it's quite suffering, sweat a lot, and also because recently I'm practicing my dance again, that's why I'm slimmer." Bernice expressed that she has learnt Wing Chun for about half a year now, Yip Chun is her si-gong.

Bernice will start filming The Residential Army soon. In the series there will be a 3 years old kid, she laughed and said, " It's about time, I'm already 30 years old, actually I really want to, at 5 years old I already wanted to have a baby, I want to have 7." She was asked if she's just waiting for someone to agree, she acted dumb and said, " Who? (Cecilia Cheung continued work even after birth!) She's married!"
Translator: Eujean Lee @ TVB Newsworld

0 comments:

Post a Comment