Monday, June 21, 2010

Bernice Liu learns to clean restrooms


Yesterday afternoon, Liza Wang was dressed as a housewife at Olympian City shooting for 'House Army' outdoor scenes. Liza is satisfied with her housewife costume, she said: "I never had such comfortable costumes in a series. (Don't have to use clothing from her personal wardrobe?) Nope, even the ring is a prop. Initially, I thought about using my wedding ring, but Ha Yu has to make a matching one too. Also, the Producer felt that the style is not suitable. "Liza expressed that her housewife role is quite interesting and should be fun.


In the series, Bernice plays an employee in Liza's cleaning company. She often has to argue with Liza, but behind the camera, she learns different household cleaning methods from Liza. Bernice laughed: "I personally don't know how to clean properly, then I saw Liza use the tools and then I learned how to clean the restrooms." She expressed that the initial plan was to wear a wig for her costume, but then the effect looked too fake, so they decided to use her real hair.


Source: Mingpao


0 comments:

Post a Comment