Thursday, June 24, 2010

Raymond Lam won't invite Linda Chung as guest


Yesterday Raymond Lam announced that his Hong Kong Coliseum concert will add another show for July 28th, with a new total of 3 shows. Accompanied by Ng Yue, Virgina Lok and Ho Lai Chuen for the celebration, Raymond said: "Adding another show is not my request, tickets are really sold out. I personally owe more than 10 tickets to friends, I don't know where I'm going to throw those tickets up. "Does Father Lam reserve tickets? Raymond said: "No! He never do such things. Even for me who is the one releasing the album doesn't get to. How many relatives is how many tickets there are."

Last time Raymond's concert played with the T-back and water, this time he plays with fire and sexiness. However, he keeps his mouth zipped: "Don't know how the costumes will be like yet, but I have no limit. It's more important that the costumes matches the songs, it's not deliberately made. (Want to add a few more shows?) Can physically handle it with no problem. In my heart I do want to add more, but for every show to be beautiful, it's not that adding more and more shows is a good thing. (Have you rehearsed with Joey Yung yet?) Not yet, have lots of ideas though. I also want to invite Ah Sa as a guest. (Considering Linda Chung?) Nope, I don't want to run into a conflict when releasing the product. Also, I want to do more on my own this year."


Source: Mingpao

0 comments:

Post a Comment