Monday, June 21, 2010

Raymond Lam clarifies did not get 'jumpy' when holding Tavia Yeung's hand





Yesterday afternoon, Raymond Lam attended a Office Windows 2010 promotional event in West Kowloon. The temperature yesterday hit 34 degrees C, under the hot weather, he went on a helicopter and then held the ceremony at an open area. Raymond appeared to be sweating heavily on his back. Asked if his pay for this event is very high? Raymond did not answer directly, he only expressed that he's afraid of heights. He said: "I just looked at the scenery up in the air constantly. Usually at shopping mall events, I can't even look down the glass window on the 2nd or 3rd floor. But when shooting for costume series, I would get so into my heroic character that I'm not afraid anymore. One time when I was filming a modern series, I had to stick out half of my body of a 30+ floor building to save someone, I was really scared that time because it was modern, can't fly."

In Raymond's series (The Mysteries of Love), there was one part where he grabbed Tavia Yeung's hand and appeared 'jumpy' (TN: The Cantonese slang: "Dung L"). However yesterday at the event, flying up so high, he did not have that kind of reaction. He said: "That is absolutely not the case. Just that day during filming, the pants the crew gave me to wear was too tight, it was so tight that I couldn't buckle it together. Also, I believe it's a camera angle issue."

Late July, Raymond will be holding a concert in HK Coliseum. He reveals that he already recorded the theme song. He said: "This song is the sexiest one I sang so far. The meaning is beautiful and also very bold, I am personally looking forward to the performance. In my upcoming album, there will be many different genres and changes in my singing. "Asked if he's afraid of getting off-tune during his live singing? He said: "Not afraid! But forgetting the lyrics is what I fear most because I have to sing and dance at the same time."


[ORIENTAL DAILY] Tavia Yeung supports that Raymond Lam didn't get 'jumpy'. Tavia smiled: "I want to clarify for him, it was his pants that was too tight and he couldn't change it. He didn't get jumpy. This is the dignity of a man, a good thing. If he did then I would have moved away out fo sight. He didn't make an unwise move!" (Held your hand and got jumpy, you really are Sai Lei Mui!) It has nothing to do with me, nor does it have anything to do with him. It's the tight pants!"


Source: Mingpao, Oriental Daily

0 comments:

Post a Comment