Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Ella Koon forbids males in her car, not even her brother is allowed


Yesterday Ella Koon was promoting for the Mitsubishi "Outlander 2.0" Hybrid car. The one who wins a test drive will also receive Ella's new song 'Coral Island' limited edition CD.

Recently it has been rumored that old rumored boyfriend Ron Ng has been actively pursing Sire Ma by giving her lifts by car. Ella answered with an 'unrelated to her' attitude: "I just got back to HK from the States, so I haven't seen the reports. The most important thing is he's happy!" Is providing transportation for a girl a way of pursing her? Ella did not answer directly: "No male can get into my car, not even my brother! This will avoid others misunderstanding he's my new boyfriend. I don't dare to agree to drive my brother around. Before when I was filming series, a male behind-the-scenes staff asked me to take him home because it was convenient, but I rejected, afraid of misunderstanding. So, only girls can go in my car."

Ella admitted that for her boyfriend's protection from the media, she and him are forced to be in separate cars. Ella explained: "Sometimes when we go out for dinner together, we both go in our own cars because once we get secretly photographed by the paparazzi and a nonesense story is made up, it seriously be: "Not even living together, too bad my boyfriend doesn't want to get exposed. So we have to go in our own cars, feels kind of weird, but there is no other way."

Source: Mingpao

Translator: aZnangel@http://asianuniverse.net/forums/

0 comments:

Post a Comment