Monday, June 28, 2010

Raymond Lam buys luxury home Western Mid-Level; Wong Cho Lam suggests to name it "Raymond Lam"


Yesterday Raymond Lam and Wong Cho Lam attended a bank mortgage event. Earlier Raymond was said to have purchased a luxury home, he admits that he does make decent money.

Raymond reveals that he just bought a luxury home in the Western Mid-Level and greatly praised his new neighbourhood. Asked if the unit he purchased was really expensive? Raymond denied: "I've been in the industry for over 10 years, I'm considered late in buying a home. Buying a better place feels like my capabilities holds a slightly higher value." Asked if he's capable of paying a lump sum? He said: "Not realy, I just started earning a little more in the last few years." When reporters teased that he can pay a lump sum, Wong Cho Lam immediately interrupted: "How do you know how many buildings he has? Maybe it's located on the foot of a mountain, and even has the mountain side! (Do you envy?) Yes! Anything that Raymond has, like movies, girls and buildings, I want too. But he's selling his Hong Kong Coliseum tickets for $480, my tickets are only selling for $350. He's living in luxury on the mid-level, I'm just living in a unit in the city."

Wong Cho Lam says that buying a home, the first thing one needs is an admissions ticket. Currently, he's only able to look at Lau Fau Shan, not like Raymond who can live on mid-level. Cho Lam continued: "I've mentioned it to Louis Yuen and Johnson Lee before, how about we all invest in the "The 3 Gods Garden" land, looks like a memorial park? And then call it 'Raymond Lam'!" Asked if he'll add his girlfriend's name to his property? He expressed: "How can I disrespect my mother. Already letting her manage? We're financially independent. Until the last moment, it's best to have some kind of insurance."


Source: Oriental Daily, Singtao

0 comments:

Post a Comment