Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Kenneth Ma to play a villain, wants to play a couple with Tavia Yeung


Tavia Yeung and Kenneth Ma were guests for a large family chain store event. Tavia was dressed in a low-cut outfit and when asked why she's so sexy today? She said: "Because Kenneth just came back from India, very sunny atmosphere there, so I'm wearing a little sunshine to match him. It's rare that I get to earn money with him, even filming series we have little scenes together, hope to have more opportunities to work with Kenneth in the future."

"The Mysteries of Love" just ended, playing as a couple with Tavia, Raymond Lam didn't get to earn money with her, asked if Raymond is a high price? Tavia joked: "Yes! His concert tickets are expensive, I will be bringing my whole family to support him." Speaking of wanting to purchase furniture, Tavia said: "I really want to buy a massage chair the most, so I can go home after work and get a massge."

Kenneth was asked if he wants a sequel to his high rated series (The Mysteries of Love). Kenneth said: "If there is an opportunity of course that's good because my role was a breakthrough, not gentle and obedient anymore. I actually hope to pair up with Tavia as a couple because that never happened before. (How is your schedule like now?) Will start on new series (Female Fist), the first time playing a villain."

Source: On.cc

0 comments:

Post a Comment