Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Gillian Chung denies dating William Chan


EEG's new film, " The Ex" 's main cast Ah Gil, William and Michelle Wai attended an event by UA to thank the public for the ticket sales. William and Michelle acted as ticket sellers on the spot selling tickets to the public. Recently, an anonymous person went to newspapers claiming that William had chased after Gillian Chung, Charlene Choi, Stephanie Cheng, and GEM, and has been together with Ah Gil for many months.

William responded to this matter, " All of the female characters in the letter have filmed with me before. I was never with Ah Gil, and never went after Ah Sa, bring out the proofs if you have, otherwise do not make up stories anymore." (Try to avoid?) "I am avoiding all these rumours all these while, I work when it's time for work, but all these would not affect our friendship."

Ah Gil also said, " Is this just playing a fool? Dating for over a month? Our filming did not even take up a month. (No sparks?) "Impossible, he is not my cup of tea, he also don't dare to chase after me, he treats me like a senior, he's scared of me." ( He used SMS to chase after Ah Sa?) "Then did they say he chased after Vivian Chow? There's no such thing, he doesn't reply SMS too!"

Translator: Eujean Lee @ TVB Newsworld

0 comments:

Post a Comment