Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Tavia Yeung and Bernice Liu are prepared to lose

Tavia Yeung, Raymond Lam, Bernice Liu, Kenneth Ma etc went to the beach yesterday to attend promotional events for “Mysteries Of Love”. Although the weather turned bad during the event, but the female casts continued to proceed with their sexy beach look. Amongst them, Wong Ying wore a sexy low cut outfit and Jess Shum wore a sexy bikini and attracted all the attention. On the contrary, both female leads, Tavia Yeung and Bernice Liu wore clothes that covered up their bodies.

After that, Tavia Yeung expressed that wear hot pants and backless garment give cool feelings. “I don’t think it is covered up. I feel my back cool and refreshing. (Doesn’t afraid on camera focusing on other people instead?) Everyone wears until so short. Only summer can give us nice and cold feeling.” Bernice Liu who wore a jacket said, “I know that I will play games with Kenneth Ma. He is not so talented in sports so I’m prepared to lose today. Therefore I wear jacket to avoid water gun. I didn’t appear in series for more than a year. It is special this time. The role is a challenging open role for me. Most intimate scene was a bed scene with Kenneth Ma as we needed to strip while going into the bedroom.”

Raymond Lam denied that the airing of this series is to promote for his upcoming concert in July. Regarding Wong Cho Lam who is organizing a show at the same time, he feels that their audiences are from different groups so he doesn’t afraid of comparison with him.

Source: on.cc
Credits: Jessie's Blog

0 comments:

Post a Comment