Thursday, May 13, 2010

Suki Tsui's Cup-size Increases, Thinks It's Too Big

Suki Tsui attended to an event yesterday and she learned how to cook with little kids. Once cooked for her husband, she failed to impress him and she said she would never cook again! After giving birth, her cup-size increased, making her 'career line' more amazing: "It's always that stunning. In contrast, I like it when it was more average. It's not good being this big. (Your husband likes the way you are now?) He likes me in any way. When I was pregnant, he got drunk once and told our dog that I got a lot fatter. I knew he was drunk so I didn't get mad." Right many beauty companies are approaching her and they want her to be their spokesperson.

Suki said she originally wanted to apply Miss Hong Kong for her older sister, but her sister rejected the idea. Talked about her husband's lawsuit, she expressed there isn't any new development.

Source: Oriental Daily
Translated by: Kay's Entertainment

0 comments:

Post a Comment