Saturday, May 8, 2010

Kenix Kwok having her daughter is always a satisifying Mother's Day

Kenix Kwok and Frankie Lam had their baby girl Tania Lam (Lam Tin Yuek) earlier this year and is heavily blessed. But the silly Kenix only planned to celebrate with her own mother on Mother's Day and forgot that she was a mother herself. It was only when her mother reminded her that she remembered that she's part of the Mothers group. Kenix's mother, her daughter Tania and husband Frankie Lam all celebrated the day together.

3 month old Tania is now more than 18 pounds just being breastfed by Kenix. Her round arms and legs makes her look like a little "melon person", very cute little baby girl! Kenix expressed that her daughter's facial expression is different every day. She doesn't want to miss any one of her expressions, so she keeps her camera by her side at all times. She said: "My daughter is not considered too chubby, but she really does eat then sleep and after sleep she'll eat again. She'll sleep until morning, so I don't have to wake up to feed her at night. I get pretty good sleep. (Good spirit, going for another baby?) Yes, but not in a rush to. Let fate decide."

Today is Mother's Day, asked if he wants to receive any gift from her daughter? She said: "I'm just happy that my daughter is healthy. It's too early to talk about reading, but I will help her with pre-schooling. I won't schedule like 10 different things for her to learn in a day though. (Your daughter really active?) She is really sensitive to sound and light, she likes to talk. I would communicate with her and she would use 'ah-ah' sounds to respond to me. I speak to her mostly in Cantonese now, and when we see birds or busses I would speak some English to her, so she can get the language in her head earlier. Actually learning more languages is important, and I also want my daughter to learn piano because I personally really liked it when I was young but never got the chance to learn."

Source: Oriental Daily
Translated by: aZnangel @ AsianEU

0 comments:

Post a Comment