Saturday, May 8, 2010

Kelly Chen truly feels the great power of mother love

This is the first year Kelly Chen is celebrating Mother's Day with her "Shrimp Dumpling Boy" Chace Lau (her son). She said: "He doesn't know anything yet, so there isn't any special celebration. I do hope he can learn how to say "mommy" soon." She also laughed and said that the 10 month old "Shrimp Dumpling Boy" already knows how to crawl: "He can crawl really fast, he remembers that I am the person who feeds him. When he sees me, he knows its time to eat." After becoming a mother, Kelly truly felt the great power of maternal love. She said: "I will do what my mother taught me, do my best in everything that I do with rules and willpower. I will teach this to my son as well, hoping he can put all the effort he can into whatever he does."

Source: Oriental Daily
Translated by: aZnagnel @ AsianEU

0 comments:

Post a Comment