Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Kay Tse denies having no income for 2 months

A magazine recently reported in big letters that Kay Tse is affected by the TVB and Universal Music (part of Big 4) royalty disputes and has had no income for two months. She has to count solely on her husband's earnings to support the family. Kay accepted iCable's interview and denied to the reports. She strongly stressed that is absolutely not someone who has no income: "My participation in business and charity events have gave me reasonable fees. It's just that my business event participation are low-key. There is no reason why I should announce to everyone how much I earn, just that my income has always been stabled. I haven't read the magazine report in detail, but it said that the charity work that I do is not solid income, I can say that I am very thankful of my company for giving me the time to do charity work. Singers should participate in more charity events, sending the message out to fans and let them learn from it."

Neighbor helps Kay shoo reporters away

Regarding being followed and secretly photographed by the paparazzi, Kay expressed that she did not know about it when it happened. It was only when a neighbor was reasoning with the reporters outside a coffee shop that she knew. She said: "The neighbor told Reporters to not bother the Tse Family. That neighbor was very polite, she said that it's rare that I get a day off and still get followed on the streets. She told me to pretend not to see the situation and leave it at that. Actually reporters job is quite dangerous, there was a whole group of neighbors protecting me. To everyone who wants to secretly photograph me, be careful!" Asked if she would go eat at the street vendors since she might get photographed there too? Kay said: "I will still go, it's part of my lifestyle. I hope the media who wants to write a story don't go bothering my family."

Source: Mingpao
Translated by: aZnangel @ AsianEU

0 comments:

Post a Comment