Monday, May 17, 2010

Jade Kwan is going to France with husband "to make baby"

Jade Kwan, as the "anti drug" ambassador joined Jin, Roy Chow and Fennie Tam in "Anti Drug Rotary Show" yesterday. Jade has decided to give up her contract with "Star Entertainment" and will sign a contract with Ho Che To's new company. Jade revealed that she hasn't released a record in two years and she is now in the process of planning one. When she has finalized the planning, she will go to France in June for a "belated honeymoon". Jade told reporters "We will be in France for two weeks, hoping to make baby there. Afterwards, I will concentrate in my album. I couldn't do it beforehand as I was not sure which direction I was heading. The only changes now is if I have a baby. When the time comes, I may still be able to continue to sing."

Source: Oriental Daily/Wenweipo
Translator: R.E.D @ http://www.asianvn.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment