Sunday, May 16, 2010

8 Miss Hong Kong hopeful competing with each other by the pool


8 Miss Hong Hong hopeful competing with each other in the pool


Jeanne Ho (20)


Rika Wong (22)


Cora Tsui (24)


Left to right: Suki Wong (20) and Mia Chan (21)

8 Miss Hong Kong hopeful were having a photo shoot by the pool in Macau yesterday. Mia Chan, "Leah Dizon double" and girl friend of Andrew Chin was the target of hot gossip among the reporters. There were rumors that she had plastic surgery and being a modern "mom". However, Mia was seen being on her own most of the time. Reporters asked if she was being isolated from the others? She replied "Certainly not, I was chatting to them just now when I was changing. I guess we are all nervous."

The other noticeable contestant Suki Wong, "Stephy double" was also the target among the reporters who have noticed that her "C" cup has been promoted to a "D" cup. Talking about that she has been dieting, only eating fruits everyday because of her "elephant legs", Suki told the reporter "I have done my best, my thighs are thinner now, my face is flatter. Fortunately, my body is slimmer, but not my boobs, they haven't shrunk yet!"

Source: The Sun-On.cc
Translator: R.E.D @ http://www.asianvn.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment