Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Linda Chung supports Raymond Lam, no "prince" disease


Linda Chung and Fala Chen was attending a promotion event for their new series, Pu Song Ling. Linda was asked about rumoured boyfriend, Raymond Lam being pointed out that he has a "prince" disease. She immediately said, "Don't talk about the both of us anymore. There was nothing happened when we both corporated the last time." (Will people change?) "I don't know, but "prince" needs people to take care of him, Raymond doesn't." She was asked if Raymond invited her to his upcoming concert, she answered, " No..." (Wong Cho Lam has a show on the same day as Raymond, who will you support?) "If I have time, I will go for both." (Who are you closer with?) "Same with the both of them. I'm a very friendly person, I am okay with everyone!". Fala Chen expressed that she plays a naive and cute fairy in the series, relatively different from her own personality, she said, " But of course, I'm a human, she's a fairy."
Translator: Eujean Lee @ TVB News World

0 comments:

Post a Comment