Thursday, June 3, 2010

Dayo Wong uses "lan gag" to tease William So


Dayo Wong Zhi Wah appeared as a guest for cable TV's program " Big Four Happiness". He laughed at William So for being the only member that has divorced before, and when would he "Give Fun" (Git Fun- marry in cantonese) again. William didn't know how to respond at that time. Dayo Wong Zhi Wah expressed that William and him are very close, "We were filming in the Mainland last time, we tried celebrating Mid-Autumn Festival together on a rickshaw, enjoying the moon with a mooncake.

He said, " Actually there's a big pressure being a guest because we don't know what would they be asking. Before this I attended Stephen Chan's program (志雲飯局), I nearly wanted to cry. I made preparations before I came this time, prepared some questions, when the time comes, I can throw back questions at them." (You want to be a host?) "Hosting this sort of program, either you have alot of friends, or you are an executive, I don't have much friends, the most I can record is four episodes. If I really host, the best is to film scenes at other countries, can play while I interview, when the guest is not focussed, I can ask about their true feelings."

Source: Oriental Daily
Translator: Eujean Lee @
TVB News World

0 comments:

Post a Comment