Sunday, June 6, 2010

Janice Man: Career more important than Marriage


Janice Man and Jacqueline Chong were modelling at a wedding exhibition yesterday. Janice was asked if she felt like marrying and she had replied, "I haven't thought about it now, but in the past I hoped to get married before the age of 29. But now that I'm older, I think I'll just leave everything to nature's will." She also did not have a fixed partner in mind. "We get along well, but the timing isn't appropriate and he hasn't proposed. I like guys with an ambition and a career; we will talk about marriage after our career has stabilised!"

It is said that her boyfriend is afraid that she might get influenced by close friend, Angelababy, and be tempted by the other attractive men in the industry. Upon this, she stressed that she had mutual trust with her boyfriend, and did not wish to care or answer things concerning others.

Source: Mingpao
Translator: claradead @ http://tvbnewsworld.blogspot.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment