Thursday, January 1, 2009

Social non-smoker Jessica Biel

Social non-smoker Jessica BielJessica Biel carries a cigarette lighter even though she doesn't smoke.

The 26-year-old actress always makes sure she has a lighter when she goes out for the evening so she can join smokers outside and help light their cigarettes.

She said: "I always carry a weiner lighter in my handbag - that's a lighter in the shape of a hot dog. I'm not a smoker, but I always feel really left out when everybody goes out to smoke, so I join them and light their cigarettes."

The actress also revealed she had a huge crush on Patrick Swayze when she was young, leading to an embarrassing encounter with the 'Dirty Dancing' star when she worked with him on upcoming film 'Powder Blue'.

He came in, we shared a pizza, and he did a running commentary on what was going on

She explained: "I was in love with Patrick Swayze for years, and I just worked with him. I was in my trailer one night, 'Dirty Dancing' was on, and who poked his head in? Patrick.

"I was so embarrassed. He came in, we shared a pizza, and he did a running commentary on what was going on. It was the best thing ever."

0 comments:

Post a Comment