Friday, January 9, 2009

Scarlett splits Golden Globes dress

Scarlett splits Golden Globes dressScarlett Johansson had to be sewn into her dress after it split at the 2005 Golden Globe Awards.

The 24-year-old actress admits she was desperate to show off her svelte figure in a skintight floor-length, peach Roland Mouret gown but was stunned when the outfit burst at the seams because it was too tight.

She said: "I wanted this Roland Mouret dress I wore to the 2005 Golden Globes to be really tight. But when I sat down in the car, I just heard, 'Zzzz!' And the back of my dress split! I had to be sewn back in!"

Scarlett - who is married to actor Ryan Reynolds - also revealed despite her current ash blonde hair, she hasn't ruled out experimenting with the colour again in the future.

She added to Britain's Glamour magazine: "I loved the white hair colour I had in 2007. And I loved it with the dark brow. Would I go back to it? Not anytime soon. It's hard on your hair.

"I just wanted it as white as I possibly could, like cream."

0 comments:

Post a Comment