Monday, July 5, 2010

Joey Yung bravely walks on suspension bridge




Joey Yung was filming a commercial for Graffiti Collection earlier before this. She had to get to Philippines' Subic to take outdoor shots because their theme was " journey exploration", which not only required them to go into the forest, but also required Joey to walk on a suspension bridge. Joey who's usually hyper was so active moving here and there on the bridge, very experienced, but scared the crews until they had to tie her to ensure her safety.

Joey laughed and said, " I am very brave, I like to seek challenge the most. This time the advertisement requires me to go up and down, eventhough this is the most tiring job in my 10 years in the industry, but if I do not experience it myself how would I know that life is so fun."

Translator: Eujean Lee @ TVB Newsworld

0 comments:

Post a Comment