Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Poker Pro Sam Farha in the Movies

Professional poker player Sam Farha has taken his skills to the silver screen. Sam will be playing poker in the new film "Lucky You". The movie will star Drew Barrymore, Robert Duvall, Robert Downey Jr and Debra Messing, and is set to be released in November.
Sam spoke out on poker and his love of games,
"I like games. I've always been good at them. It's the way my mind works. I love to play Monopoly and games like that too. I was a great pinball player, the best. I like shooting pool. I was great at that too. Poker is like all other games. You have to develop a strategy. Anybody can play poker when you have pocket aces. It takes something extra special to play when you have a four and a deuce."
Looks like Sam has developed his strategy quite well considering he hasn't had to work a typical "job" in 17 years.

0 comments:

Post a Comment