Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Tavia Yeung hugs pillow to replace boyfriend

Tavia Yeung attended a pillow brand event yesterday although she was still sick. She expressed that she is satisfied with the rewards and will put more efforts to earn more money to buy a new house and change her house’s furniture. “I wish to earn more money to change my house’s furniture. This is because it has been 2 to 3 years since I changed the furniture. I wish to buy a new house too!”(Family changes new life too?) Good also! Hope that I can have the chance in these few years since I’m not considered young anymore. It’s a pity that I haven’t found a boyfriend yet and haven’t found someone that can lend a shoulder for me. Therefore, I have to use pillow as replacement first.” Tavia Yeung who has sore throat expressed that she fell sick for 3 weeks already. “Before this, I caught a cold and got voice infection. Although I’m recovering now, but my voice hasn’t recovered yet.”

Source: on.cc
Credits: Jessie's Blog

0 comments:

Post a Comment