Saturday, May 8, 2010

Tavia Yeung Gives $10,000+ Gift to Mother

Tavia Yeung Yi is a famous filial daughter. In addition to to setting aside time to spend with her mother on Mother’s Day, Tavia attended famous chef, Chow Chung’s cooking event to learn how to prepare several dishes for her mother.

Under Mr. Chow’s guidance, Tavia’s dishes and skills were applauded. Perhaps she has the potential to become a good wife and mother. Amused, Tavia laughed, “When I find someone, we’ll talk about it! Right now, I’ll like to focus on my career and make more money over the next few years. The earliest [I will get married] is five years later!”

In the past, Tavia placed emphasis on Mother’s Day. “In previous years, I bought my mother gifts which cost five figures. This year will not be an exception. I really want to take my mother to the World Expo.”

“I want to work harder and buy more properties for her, so that she can be a landlord.” (How about giving Mrs. Yeung money to open a store?) “No, I don’t want her to work so hard!”

Source: the Sun
Credits: JayneStars

0 comments:

Post a Comment