Friday, May 7, 2010

Stephy Tang Wants to Find A Family Man

26-years-old Stephy Tang is still single. She expressed her social circle became narrow once she stepped into the showbiz, and she's not aware any pursuer around her. She said: "It has been a long time since there is one. I went out less after becoming an artiste. It's always the same people I hang out with. (Aren't you worried?) I ain't worried, when the right time comes, if still no result then I will go out more often."

Stephy hopes to get married and have kids at 30 and her partner has to share the same ideas with her, so they can create a happy family together: "I grew up in a single parent family. I wasn't confident in marriage when I was little and it affected my want to get married. But as people grew up, their thoughts would change. I hope I can have a happy family to fill things I lost when I was little."

Stephy, who likes children, is confident that she would be a good mother: "It's more ideal to have 2 children, 1 boy 1 girl." But she won't consider being a full-time mom because professional women now are able to take care of their career and family at the same time. Talking about qualities of her ideal partner, Stephy is targeting "family men:" "He has to be like me, who likes families, to yield a happy relationship. I had a boyfriend before and he didn't even think about the future. How could I feel secured with that? How could we continue?"

Source: Oriental Daily
Translated by: Kay's Entertainment

0 comments:

Post a Comment