Thursday, May 13, 2010

Louis Koo does not dare to speak on the set

In EEG's new movie "Triple Tap", Louis Koo works with director Derek Yee once again. He frankly said that it was fun and not challenging because the script does not require many facial expressions, but rather more action scenes. Louis said: "No matter if its behind the scenes or when the camera's rolling, the director gives me great pressure to push me to act out my role well. He rarely talks on the set, so that makes everyone else on the set afraid to speak as well. He only gives me a short period of time to completely change myself into that character."

Also, Louis laughed and said the movie made him realize that people who want to prevent crime, will commit murder and get themselves involved with a murder case. He expressed that if he experiences this type of situation he will bring out his courage to stop it.

Source: Oriental Daily
Translated by: aZnangel @ AsianEU

0 comments:

Post a Comment