Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Louis Cheung plans for "Father-Son Team" performance at concert

It is Mother's Day this Sunday, Louis Cheung expressed that he has to work on that day, but will meet up with his family for dinner and to celebrate. He reveals that his son James Cheung is already 3 years ago, which is the most playful stage. He smiled: "Sometimes at home when he sees me on TV, he'll complain to the television screen that I'm ignoring him. Fortunately I'm still young because taking care of him for a few days is even harder than pulling an all nighter working."

Louis will be releasing a new music album in July and will also hold a mini concert. He said that he has intentions on getting his son to be his guest, to duet with him on stage. Louis said: "He has a mini guitar. He often sings and plays the guitar and loves to dance. However, everytime when I think of taking him on stage, I would think about the negative stuff, such as James messing up my music or shout that he wants to leave in the middle of the performance." He also expressed that he plans to release a children's album next year.

Source: Mingpao
Translated by: aZnangel @ AsianEU

0 comments:

Post a Comment