Saturday, May 15, 2010

Leo Ku doesn't know when he's getting marry

Leo Ku and Ella Koon attended a food event and did magic together on stage. Leo expressed that he asked manager Mani Fok to help him congratulate Nicholas Tse becoming a father again. Asked when its his turn? He said: "I hope so too, but no choice. I haven't even done the fundamentals of starting a family yet." Reporters said that theres a high possibility that he'll jump into the marriage stage and then have kids right after? Leo laughed: "I am very conservative! Right now I don't even know when I'm getting married." Leo also reveals that EEG brought the copyright of his "EYE FEVER CONCERT" from old company Gold Label, EEG plans to hold this concert in Las Vegas.

Ella Koon went on stage and performed her new song "Coral Island", but because of some technical difficulties with the sounds, she was not able to complete the performance. For a few minutes she had to sing without any background music or sounds, the scene was quite embarrassing. She expressed that she will soon be going to Japan to record for the Japanese version of "Coral Island and officially stepping into the Japanese market. Most of the Japanese female stars go down the sexy route? She said: "Not necessarily. I just want to sing my songs."

Source: Mingpao
Translated by: aZnangel @ AsianEU

0 comments:

Post a Comment