Sunday, May 2, 2010

Joyce Tang mistakes on stage due to unhappiness

A magazine reported that Joyce Tang and Derek Kwok were involved in a love triangle which caused trouble in their relationship. She would often go cry to her friends about it. Yesterday Joyce, Jessica Hsuan, Michael Tao and Kiki Sheung were promoting for their new series "Sisters of Pearl", Joyce said at the event: "Of course I read the magazine. I support him, he supports me. We both know that the headlines started because I have a series releasing soon." Are you feeling unhappy? "There's no such thing. Actually its because I went to Wenzhou earlier for stage work and made some mistakes. Don't look up the clips from that day, I look like I have fish skin." Is Joyce currently single? "I have always been single. All along Derek and I are only friends." Joyce strongly stressed that she is not hurt and does not need her friends to comfort her, but she has to say sorry to her friends for dragging them into the magazine report.

Jessica expressed: "Joyce never cried to me, everyone has their relationship problems, including myself. The most important thing is that the person is happy and people around them don't get into their business." Michael also does not feel that Joyce is having relationship problems. As a friend, if wanna talk about then do it, as an adult should know how to handle relationships.

Source: Mingpao
Translated by: aZnangel @ AsianEU

0 comments:

Post a Comment