Saturday, May 1, 2010

The Grand Opening of Selena Li's Beauty School "Technique"

Linda Chung: "I want to sing her a song! (Linda and Shirley Yeung both start singing a New Year's song) Really happy for Selena!"

Host: "Why would Linda and Shirley be happy for Selena? It is because Selena fulfilled her dream of becoming the boss of a beauty school. Her friends, Kevin Cheng, Kenneth Ma, Lai Lok Yi, Elaine Yiu, etc., came to congratulate her. There were previous reports saying that he and rumoured girlfriend Nancy Wu have broken up, and although they were both there, Kenneth was not awkward. He also joked around with Lai Lok Yi".

Interviewer: "If you ever thought about starting your own business, what will it be?"

Kenneth Ma: "Have to find a rich girlfriend first!"

Lai Lok Yi: "That is an absolute! It never really mattered to me".

Kenneth Ma: "I think so, too".

Interviewer: "It's also an investment".

Kenneth Ma & Lai Lok Yi: "Yes, it's an investment".

Lai Lok Yi: "My mom said that it would not be so labourious. It seems to be Ma Ming's wish. Is it?"

Kenneth Ma: "It's my lifetime wish".

Host: "On the topic of rich people, Ma Ming also revealed that Selena is the industry's little rich lady, but Selena said that, compared to Ma Ming, she is only a little rich person".

Selena Li: "Ma Ming is the invisible rich person! With him saying that, then I have to say this. The European car that Kenneth Ma is driving right now was paid by cash. He does not have to make any payments".

Interviewer: "Really?"

Selena Li: "Yes, it's true. So, it's not my fault, Ma Ming; you talked about me first! So, we always say that he is always hiding, does not go out much, and is a good guy. Therefore, he has saved up so much money, so he is richer [than I am]".

Interviewer: "Do you think he has saved up for marriage?"

Selena Li: "I think so. He also wants to find a wife".

Host: "Elaine Yiu, who says she is single, said that she wants to try another career".

Elaine Yiu: "I'm still thinking about the type of business that is suited for me, and I have to think about it in the direction of my interests. I quite like to arts and crafts. I find that I am more focused when I'm doing those things".

Nancy Wu: "Really?! How come I've never noticed it?!"

Elaine Yiu: "I'll show you my projects next time. I usually do not show them to others".

Nancy Wu: "Self-portraits?"

Elaine Yiu: "No. I like cars and other types of models. Sometimes I would make model cars into painting frames".

Interviewer: "It's quite like a boy".

Elaine Yiu: "Yes. Or I would make them into photo frames. Obviously, I wouldn't show it to others for no reason".

Nancy Wu: "You are such a meticulous person".

Elaine Yiu: "Wait until your birthday".

Nancy Wu: "I've never received those gifts from you".

Elaine Yiu: "Next time. Okay then, you treat me better and I'll give some to you".

Visit Elaine Yiu's TVB blog for more pictures!

Source: tvb, kennthma.org, and the-sun
Credits: hyn5 @ 幸而城 Fortunate City

0 comments:

Post a Comment